Pedagogy matters! To better facilitate the learning of our students we must have a good understanding about how learning actually happens. Supporting learning is easy with good tools.
Working side-by-side with teachers/faculty Nina provides practical tools and reliable theories with a 3C - approach (cognitive, constructive and cooperative) for active and effective learning and teaching, utilizing international experience of teaching on different school levels. With these tools teachers can learn down-to-earth teaching strategies as well as practical techniques to improve learning in addition to acquiring the theories behind the practices.
- Coaching - empowering teachers to choose how to teach
- Mentoring - providing a sounding board and help for reflection
- Demonstrating - creating emotionally safe learning environments
- Speaking - about pedagogy, andragogy and learning facilitation
- Training - for student centered teaching and learning
- Workshops - about learning, teaching and choosing
- Aligning - including your values and focus into the training sessions
The international experience, the insight of the world top-class educational system (Finland, according to the OECD longitudinal research called PISA http://nces.ed.gov/Surveys/PISA/ ) and an in-depth knowledge of educational psychology are always implemented in each individually tailored consultation and training session.
Please email or call 1-888-9TEACHME (1-888-983-2246) to learn more .